Interesting maintenance issues. Recently while servicing my CACs and exchangers I noticed some corrosion on 3 of the aluminum casings. The spacer rings had cracked by the drip holes. The o ring seats were destroyed. I tried to have them repaired, but no one would touch it. I was told that because of the configuration of the casing, mounting on a milling machine was impossible. Try as I might, I absolutely could not locate replacements, new or used. I asked fellow boater for advice and was told to buy either Cats or Cumins! Umm, ok, that's not gonna work! I used a Dremel and ground all of the corrosion away. A welding shop built up the area. Using a flat file and my Dremel, I reconstructed the seat. I had a machine shop make 4 spacer rings and the only unbroken one was going to be a spare. The units are now working beautifully! WHEW! That was way too close for comfort! A word to the wise, Stay on top of those aluminum exchangers! As a side note, I would love to talk to the designers that thought that aluminum was the way to go!