Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for CL Yachts 99X Click for Walker Click for Ocean Alexander

Quick Lift Hydraulic Dinghy Lift

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by clovehitch, Jun 20, 2026.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. clovehitch

    clovehitch Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2011
    Messages:
    65
    Location:
    Chesapeake Bay
    I have a 2002 Novatec 55 with a hydraulic dinghy lift. A while back I had issues with the lift not working and I found the lift cap was suppressing the solenoids causing the lift to work sporadically. I was able to correct this by adding another gasket under the cap. This season when I try to use the lift it pays out some cable and the arm does raise but then it stops. I can hear clicking in the solenoids. I have removed the cap and it does not change. Has anyone had a similar issue with the quick lift davit and does anyone have a Manual for a quick lift davit system that I might access. I am not certain as to how the top solenoids are removed. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in Advance.